- There is no word about the processor in rumored specifications
- As listed the upcoming Civi Pro will have 512GB of storage
- Officially there is no announcement from Xiaomi about the Civi Pro
The smartphone with model number 2109119BC appears in TENAA having 6.55 inches OLED display and up to 16GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage. As leaks the certified smartphone is trusted that it may be the pro version of the Xiaomi Civi, launched last week in China. Xiaomi Civi comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset and here there is no word about the processor in rumored specifications.
The rumored images of the Xiaomi Civi Pro is almost same as the Xiaomi Civi including camera placements and branding. And there the maximum storage variant is 256GB, but as listed the upcoming Civi Pro will have 512GB of storage which indicates this might be a higher version.Xiaomi Civi Pro leaked images showing the body design. (Source : FoneArena/Official Website)
Officially there is no announcement from Xiaomi about the Civi Pro and the smartphone may not be launch globally. FoneArena reports, Xiaomi’s Public Relations Department head Wang Hua saying that there is no such device he heard with those rumored specifications and this may be an error. Any way, as rumored the battery capacity of the Xiaomi Civi Pro is 4400mAh supports fast charging.
Xiaomi Civi Pro leaked specifications :
- Body : 6.9mm Thickness, 166g Weight
- Display : 6.55″ | OLED
- OS : Android 11 | MIUI 12.5
- RAM and Storage : 8GB/12GB/16GB | 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Selfie Camera : 32MP selfie camera
- Rear Camera : 64MP primary camera
- Battery : 4400mAh | Fast Charging