- The launch date for Realme GT Neo2 is set for October 13 in India
- Revealed images claims the back design looks like electronic circuit panel
- The handset was rumored to have 6.43 inches 120Hz AMOLED display
As the launch date of Realme GT Neo2 in India is nearer, the Realme GT Neo2T launch is officially confirmed which is on October 19. The launch date for Realme GT Neo2 is set for October 13 in India. As GSMArena reports, the smartphone maker is in collaboration with Li-Ning, a streetwear and sports equipment company.
The handset spotted in various certifications and now it is confirmed. The previous rumors about GT Neo2T on the right track as the smartphone confirmed to packs MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset. The revealed images claims the back design looks like electronic circuit panel something different.The back design of Realme GT Neo2T. (Source : GSMArena)
We know, Realme GT Neo2 packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chipset and here GT Neo2T packs MediaTek Dimensity 1200, both have quite similar performance. The handset was rumored to be equipped with 6.43 inches 120Hz AMOLED display, 64MP primary camera with a triple-camera setup, and 65W fast-charging battery.
Realme GT Neo2T rumored specifications:
- Display : 6.43″, 2400x1080, AMOLED, 120Hz
- OS : Android 11
- Processor : MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G
- Front Camera : 16MP
- Rear Camera : 64MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Battery : 65W fast Charging