- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G launched in India with Snapdragon 750G chipset
- It comes with the latest android version, Android 11, with One UI 3.1
- The Samsung M42 5G sale will be on 1st May in Amazon and Samsung stores
Samsung’s “Fastest monster” Samsung Galaxy M42 5G launched in India with Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC 5G chipset. It is the cheapest 5G smartphone yet launched in India. The smartphone comes with 6.6 inches Super AMOLED display, 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging and 128GB internal storage.
The smartphone is integrated with the fastest features as well as hardware and software. Samsung M42 5G packs a quad rear camera, 48MP for the wide (f/1.8), 8MP for the ultrawide (f/2.2), 5MP for the macro (f/2.4), and 5MP for the depth (f/2.4), and a 20MP selfie camera. It comes with the latest android version, Android 11, with One UI 3.1 skin.(Image Credits : Samsung)
The sales of the smartphones recently launched in India are expected to be delay due to the pandemic situation. The Samsung Galaxy M42 5G is priced at ₹21,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant and ₹23,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant. As per the official announcement, the Samsung M42 5G sale will be on 1st May in Amazon and Samsung stores.
And the other features are Knox security, Samsung Pay, and 15W fast charging. The Smartphone comes with two color variants, Prism dot black, and Prism dot gray.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Key Specs :
- Display : 6.6" | Super AMOLED
- OS : Android 11 | One UI 3.1
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G
- RAM and Storage : 6GB/8GB | 128GB
- Selfie Camera : 20MP selfie camera
- Rear Camera : 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro)+ 5MP (depth)
- Battery : 5000mAh | 15W Fast Charging
- Color : Prism dot black, Prism dot gray