Xiaomi Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition was announced, and global launch is expected soon as it appears on the Google Play Console listing. As the sources report, Redmi K40 Gaming will be launch in India, in the Poco lineup as Poco F3 GT. The smartphone highlights physical pop-up shoulder trigger buttons.
Redmi K40 Gaming has already been launched in China with MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G chipset, and the global launch of the smartphone will have the same chipset. Even the device has an OLED display, the fingerprint sensor is mounted on the power button.Redmi K40 appears in Google Play Console listing. (Image Credits : @stufflistings/Twitter)
It is powered by a 5065mAh bigger battery which supports 67W fast charging. The display features 6.67 inches OLED panel with a 120Hz smoother refresh rate. Redmi K40 Gaming will have 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM variants and 128GB/256GB storage variants. It runs on Android 11 OS with MIUI 12.5 interface.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Key Specs :
- Display : 6.67" | OLED
- OS : Android 11 | MIUI 12.5
- Processor : MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G
- RAM and Storage : 6GB/8GB/12GB | 128GB/256GB
- Selfie Camera : 16MP selfie camera
- Rear Camera : 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro)
- Battery : 5065mAh | 67W Fast Charging
- Color :Silver, Black, Gray, Bruce Lee yellow