- Vivo Y20T is a budget category smartphone powered by the Snapdragon 662
- Vivo Y20T has 5000mAh battery supports 18W fast charging
- The smartphone is available in two color variants
Another Y20, Vivo Y20T launched in India under Y series in Y20 lineup. Vivo Y20T is a budget category smartphone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset with Adreno 610 GPU. As the successor, Vivo Y20T has the same drop notch display, triple camera setup, and side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. The smartphone will be available in e-commerce stores and also in retail stores all over India.
Vivo Y20T comes with a 6.51 inches HD+ IPS LCD display, 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear cameras, 8MP selfie camera, Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor. The handset features a 5000mAh Li-Po battery which supports 18W fast charging. And for security, the fingerprint sensor is embedded with the power button on side of the smartphone.Vivo Y20T outlook. (Source : Vivo/official Website)
The other features include expandable storage via micro SD card and have a 3.5mm jack for audio output. The smartphone is available in two color variants Obsidian Black and Purist Blue, and there is an option for 1GB of extended RAM from the storage. As of known, Vivo Y20T priced at Rs. 15,490 for the 6GB + 64GB storage variant.
Motorola Moto E40 specifications :
- Display : 6.51″, 1600 x 720, IPS LCD HD+
- OS : Android 11, Funtouch OS 11.1
- Processsor and GPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (Octa-core), Adreno 610 GPU
- Front Camera : 8MP, f/1.8
- Rear Camera : 13MP (f/2.2) + 2MP (f/2.4) + 2MP (f/2.4)
- Battery : 5000mAh, 18W fast Charging