- Vivo Y52s T1 Edition is officially launched in china
- The smartphone featured a 6.58 inches LCD display
- There is no news about the smartphone launch in India
Vivo Y52s (T1 Edition) is officially launched in china without any prior announcement by the company. Last December 2020, Vivo launched Y52s with MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC and now the newer version with Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SoC. The other specs of the smartphones are the same.
Vivo Y52 (T1 Edition) featured a 6.58 inches LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered with 5000mAh battery supports, 18W fast charging. Internally, the smartphone is equipped with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage, which is non-expandable. Both the SIM cards support 5G network, and the other connectivity features include Wifi, Bluetooth, Hotspot, and GPS.
The rear dual camera sport a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone comes with an 8MP, f/1.8 aperture front camera with a water-drop notch. The available color variants are Titanium gray, Coral sea, and Monet.
The smartphone root with Origin OS 1.0 running on Android 11. In China, Vivo Y52s (T1 Edition) is available for sale in online stores. The price of the smartphone is ¥1,999, which is around 22,999 Indian rupees. Yet, there is no news about the smartphone launch in India.
Vivo Y52s (T1 Edition) Key Specs :
- Display : 6.58″ | LCD
- OS : Android 11 | Origin OS 1.0
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G
- RAM and Storage : 8GB | 256GB
- Selfie Camera : 8MP selfie camera
- Rear Camera : 48MP (wide) + 2MP (depth)
- Battery : 5000mAh | 18W Fast Charging
- Color : Titanum gray, Coral sea, Monet