- iQOO Z5 was launched in countries like India and China
- iQOO Z5x is rumored to have 44W fast charging same as iQOO Z5
- The display of iQOO Z5x is expected to have 6.57 inches IPS LCD
The smartphone with model number V2131A got various certifications and it is believed to be iQOO Z5x. Last week iQOO Z5 was launched in countries like India and China with Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor as a mid-ranger. But rumors reveal that the upcoming iQOO Z5x pack MediaTek Dimensity 900 SOC which is possible for the lower variant of the iQOO Z5.
The previous leaks and certifications also revealed that the smartphone will come with Dimensity 900 and now it is confirmed. iQOO Z5x is rumored to have 44W fast charging same as iQOO Z5 and battery capacity also expected as same which is 5000mAh. The smartphone is also listed in Chinese e-commerce website jd.com imminent the launch.iQOO Z5x appeared in JD.com. (Source : JD.com)
And the display of iQOO Z5x is expected to have 6.57 inches IPS LCD that supports 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone is rumored to be available upto 8GB RAM and there is no leak about the storage variants which is possible to have 128GB and 256GB options. At first, the smartphone will be out in China and next to the other regions.
iQOO Z5x leaked specifications :
- Display : 6.5s″ | IPS LCD
- OS : Android 11
- Processor : MediaTek Dimensity 900U 5G
- Battery : 5000mAh | 44W Fast Charging